Wondering what to get for that pet-lover friend or family member of yours? Check out our list of the perfect holiday gifts for pet lovers:
1. Fill a personalized water/food dish with toys or treats. A Pet’s Life offers beautiful, personalized pet bowls in three designs and three color families. Shop now.
2. Fill a personalized pet mug with candy, hot cocoa mix, or a gift card to their favorite coffee shop. Personalized Pet Mugs from A Pet’s Life are offered in three color families and three designs: dog, cat, general pet. Shop now.
3. Personalized photo frames make excellent gifts. A Pet’s Life offers personalized frames in a variety of colors and sizes. Shop now.
4. Pet Accessory Boxes make excellent gifts for pet lovers. Fill them with photos, toys and treats. The pet lover (and pet) will love it. Shop now.
5. Finish off their gift with a personalized key ring or collar tag. These dual-purpose rings can be personalized with up to three lines of text! Choose from Paw Print or Heart designs. Shop now.
Tuesday’s Tails blog posts are all about adoptable pets. Please check out the other posts by clicking on the little icons at the bottom of this post. Share on social media to spread the word! Thank you
Today we’re talking about Cosmo, an adorable Australian Cattle Dog!
Age: 1 year
Breed: Australian Cattledog mix
Weight: 28 lbs
Dog friendly: Yes
Cat friendly: Unknown
Kid friendly: TBD
House trained: TBD
Crate trained: TBD
Energy level: Moderate – High
History: Stray from Missouri
Cosmo will need moderate exercise and should be an indoor dog. She is good with adults and other dogs.
Unfortunately, the reason for his visit wasn’t so fun. One of our employees found him running in the middle of the road outside our building. Dave went and picked up the dog (who was very friendly) and brought him inside. The dog wasn’t dirty so he obviously wasn’t outside for very long (the weather was been cold, snowy and slushy so I’m amazed he wasn’t dirty!). The dog had a collar but no ID information.
We made some signs and posted them throughout the neighborhood. We also posted to some Lost/Found boards online. I won’t lie, we really liked having this visitor in the office. He had such a sweet demeanor and loved to sit in laps.
But thankfully we found the owner! While Dave was out hanging up signs at nearby businesses, a gentleman came up to him and said “that’s my dog!” The gentleman was able to describe the dog’s color (we were hanging up a black and white photo), the dog’s collar color and showed Dave numerous photos on his phone of his children and the dog. It was a match!
So although it was sad to see Chocolate (yep, we learned his name!) leave, it was nice to reunite him with his owner.
We didn’t get to see any mischief out of Chocolate when he visited us, but his owner told us he just loved to get into trouble For that reason, we are linking up with Monday Mischief.